Wednesday, June 1, 2016

The Beginning.



As I sat with my mom just a few months ago… she helped me start up my blog. As time passed, I had no idea where to start with this first post. How to grab your attention and ways to get you to continue reading. But that’s not why I wanted to start this blog. This blog is for family and friends to keep up with our adventure.

Life is full of adventures. Would you take the leap of faith and see where a fun adventure would take your family? We took a job in High Hill, Missouri. My husband and I manage a small motel, still being able to spend quality time with our son, Sebastian. When we lived in Phoenix, I was a stay at home mom while my husband worked long hours. The long hours at work didn’t allow much family time. We couldn’t be more excited about working together. (Yes, it has its difficulties. *wink*) From capturing these new found memories on our phones or a camera, to finding the simple things in life that matter to our family. May you all enjoy this adventure with us, laugh a little and maybe find what’s important to you.


Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment